Thursday, July 29, 2010

Raaaaar!!!




So I've finally surpassed my record for lack of posts...I think it was 3 months...this is now almost 4..anyway...
I started my new job in January and have been surprised that all this time has passed and I never seem to do much personal work. Is it life? Lack of time? God forbid admitting that my energy level is going down.

When I took my new job I had almost no 3D software experience. I surprised myself this week when I realized that I'd spent the last two weeks working either in Maya or Zbrush every day to complete my work. Don't get me wrong, I don't know shite when it compares to the experts. And I won't be getting a job animating anytime soon, but it really is kind of cool that I can add it to my work process.
I really love learning new things.

Here's a dinosaur I sculpted....minus the outer spikes.

-J

No comments: