Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Very Yeti Xmas


So here are the first character roughs that I did. I was planning on doing a holiday animation card for the holidays this year. Most likely animated in FLASH unless I get really ambitious and do it all hand drawn. I want the backgrounds to look really crisp because, as many of you know, awful FLASH backgrounds are playing everyday all over the internet.

Well, today is November 20th, and here I am thinking I am going to finish it before the end of December. Wish me luck!

I'm not sure these are the final characters but it's a start in the right direction. It's a story about a shy little girl who makes a new friend. Betty is loosely based on my very shy niece Meg.
Check back for more updates.
Have a great weekend!

-Joseph

1 comment:

thuy said...

Even though it's after the holidays, I hope you continue with this storyline. I'm very curious of how it'll play out. Love the black and white snow scene too!